Perth’s fastest selling suburbs
REIWA has revealed Perth’s 10 fastest-selling suburbs for the 12 months to July 2019.
Although there had been a dip in the market, these suburbs are sustaining their value and continuing to be in very high demand amongst buyers.
10. Nedlands had averaged 47 days to sell a property. Had droped 4.3% in medium house price to $1.57 million.
9. Gwelup is sitting on the market for an average of 46 days, falling 0.6% medium house price at $830,000.
8. Heathridge also averaging 46 days on market staying fairly stable with a medium house price of $430,500.
7. Booragoon taking sellers on average 45 days on market, increasing in value 7.4% to $900,000.
6. Mount Claremont popular with families; an average of 43 days on market. The medium house price decreased 2.4% since this time last year with a medium house price of $1.22 million.
5. Shenton Park; an average of 43 days on market, 53 houses sold in the 12-month period declining 11.9% to $1.1 million.
4. Wembley had an average of 42 days on market suffering a -8.9% decline in medium house price.
3. Kingsley had 42 days on market, a 4% decline in market price now sitting at $540,000 with 153 houses sold since July 2018.
2. West Leederville at 41 days to sell a home in this area. The house price softened -5.1% to $1.65 million.
1. Floreat! It was 34 days faster to sell your house in Floreat than the average Perth region, making it the fastest selling suburb for houses in the 12 months to July 2019. Floreat is an inner-western suburb and its desirable landscape commands a median house price of $1.335 million, a -1.1 per cent decline on last year. Floreat proves to be popular among buyers, with 101 house sales in the year to July.