158/12 Hector Street OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
If you’ve been looking for a cute and comfortable villa in a prime Perth location, then you can stop looking – you’ve found it…
With a beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom, nice tiled floors and clean white walls, you can move into this property with nothing left to do but make it your home.
Are you a property investor? This is also a great property to rent out too.
The kitchen, dining and living areas are all sectioned off, allowing for optimal space and privacy within the home too. The living area is airconditioned, helping keep you cool and comfortable during your time of relation and both bedrooms are spacious in size too.
Love entertaining? There’s ample room in the rear paved courtyard for a BBQ or dinner with friends and family, and a shed for extra storage space too.
Consider yourself a gardener? There’s a small garden in the front in which you can give that green thumb of yours a workout.
All this and more, is waiting for you, only 10 minutes from the Perth CBD.
• Two medium sized carpeted bedrooms
• 1 beautiful renovated bathroom
• Tiled flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
• Renovated kitchen
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
• Beautiful courtyard, perfect for entertaining
• Small low maintenance garden
• Double undercover carport
• Shed for extra storage
Nearby to property:
• Westfield Innaloo
• Osborne Park Shopping Precinct
• The Western Australian Golf Club
• Glendalough Train station
• Stirling Train station
• Mitchell Freeway
• Herdsman Lake
A selection of some of the best public and private schools nearby:
• Hale School
• Saint Kieran Catholic Primary School
• Aranmore Catholic College
• Osborne Park Primary School
• Servite College
• Mount Hawthorn Primary School
• Chrysalis Montessori School
• Woodlands Primary School
• St Lawrence Primary School
• West Coast Steiner School
Council Rates: $1,350.79 per annum
Strata Rates: $520.40 per quarter
Water Rates: $926.16 per annum