2/1 Bonnievale Street MOUNT HAWTHORN WA 6016
Step inside this delightful 3 by 1 home on a 227m2 block, in a prime location where you’ll enjoy all it has to offer.
The large living area is equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning, for cooling comfort and stunningly shining floating floorboards fill the entire house, making it easier to clean and perfect for allergy sufferers.
There is a separate dining area, which overlooks the galley style kitchen where you’ll be cooking all your fabulous meals for you and your guests.
There are 3 bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and 1 medium sized bathroom with a bath in which you can bathe your troubles away.
Step outside of this beautiful home from the living room, and step into your tranquil courtyard surrounded by greenery – the perfect place to entertain your guests or simply sit back and relax with your morning coffee or an evening drink.
Love the city and the night life? Prefer the outdoors and the beach? With the prime location of this fantastic property, it doesn’t matter – you’ll be close to both!
• Three bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Air-conditioned living areas
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Double undercover carport
• Close proximity to the city and the beach
• Tranquil courtyard
Nearby to property:
• The Mezz Shopping Centre
• Lake Monger
• Herdsman Lake
• Mount Hawthorn Café Strip
• Leederville Café Strip & Night life
• Leederville Train Station
• Glendalough Train Station
• Mitchell Freeway
A selection of some of the best public and private schools nearby:
• Bold Park Community School
• Mount Hawthorn Primary School
• Aranmore Catholic College
• Lake Monger Primary School
• North Perth Primary School
• Chrysalis Montessori School
• Wembley Primary School
• West Leederville School of Early Learning
• St Denis Catholic Primary School
• North Metropolitan TAFE
If you’re looking for a beautiful 3 by 1 home in a prime location to suit your city or beach loving lifestyle, then this is the one for you.
Strata Fee: $345 quarterly
Council Rate: $1518.45 annually
Water Rate: $986.81 annually