274 Harborne Street GLENDALOUGH WA 6016
This bright, well-kept two storey, one bedroom, one bathroom unit is the perfect townhouse for a first home buyer like you.
And with close proximately to the freeway, CBD and our beautiful coastal areas, it’s in the perfect location too.
With modern interior, open plan kitchen, living and dining area and plenty of windows for light, it won’t be long until you’re calling this little gem home.
Want a place with some extra space? This townhouse also features an upstairs area which can be utilised as an additional living room, study, or whatever else may suit your individual lifestyle.
• Floating floorboards
• Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample cupboard space.
• Large, bright bedroom upstairs with huge wardrobe (plenty of room for your clothes, ladies)
• Separate bathroom and laundry
• Split system air-conditioning
• Large paved courtyard with direct front and back access
• Outdoor shower for those summer beach days
• Easy care garden
• Undercover car bay
• Large storage room
Nearby to property:
• Walking distance to local shopping centre which includes an IGA, pharmacy, petrol station, news agency and food outlets.
• Westfield Innaloo
• Glendalough train station
• Lake Monger
• Freeway access
A selection of public and private schools nearby:
• Lake Monger Primary School
• Chrysalis Montessori School
• Mount Hawthorn Primary School
• Wembley Primary School
• Bold Park Community School
• Servite College
• Aranmore Catholic College
• Hale School
Council Rates: $1460 Per Annum
Water Rates: $720 Per Annum
Levy Fees: $456 Per Quarter
Lease Expires: 11/03/19
An exciting opportunity to secure this little gem in a prime location awaits you…