288 Lord Street HIGHGATE WA 6003
Located in one of Perth’s most walkable and connected city neighbourhoods, this two bedroom apartment offers superb interiors and open plan living and dining flowing onto a sunlit balcony.
Highgate is an inner-city suburb just two kilometres from Perth which boasts a charming mix of art deco influenced real estate and vibrant urban entertaining sectors. It is loved for its array of distinct dining experiences, pubs, wine bars, shops and cafes. At the heart, and within walking distance, Beaufort Street is an urban playground for locals and visitors alike.
A fantastic city pad or excellent investment opportunity for astute buyers who see the long term potential of CBD apartments. The complex is completely secure and includes key card access into the elevator, apartment intercom, 1x secure parking bay, storeroom, and bike bays in the parking lot.
Other features you will love include:
– Open plan kitchen and family area
– Stainless steel appliances
– Dishwasher and stone bench top in the kitchen
– Sliding mirror doors to the BIR
– Quality fittings
– Split system air conditioning
– Neutral décor
– Noise reducing glass for windows and doors
– Bathroom/laundry with dryer included
– large balcony overlooking city views and sunsets
Additional complex features:
– Mezzanine area with shared BBQ facilities
– Landscaped patio and outdoor setting available for residents to enjoy
Lifestyle and benefits:
– A short walk to East Perth Train Station
– Easy walk to endless options of cafes, restaurants, cultural icons and bars including The Flying Scotsman, Queens Tavern and Astor Theatre on Beaufort Street
– Footsteps away from shopping malls, local shops, NIB Stadium and bus stops
– Sacred Heart Primary School and Highgate Primary School are the suburb’s local schools
Enjoy a life of colour and vibrancy where everything is walkable – the best of Perth living is right on your doorstep.