385/5 Cambridge Street WEMBLEY WA 6014
*** HOME OPEN CANCELLED ***
Step into a peaceful oasis nestled between the expansive amenities of Floreat and Wembley.
A well proportioned villa dressed in neutral tones has a calming effect and would make for a very comfortable home.
The property features a beautifully maintained front garden and tranquil private courtyard; the ideal place to unwind.
With a range of cafes and restaurants in Wembley and the ideally positioned proximity to the heart of both Leederville, Floreat and Subiaco, you won’t be short of amenities and fine places to dine – perfect for your new lifestyle.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Low maintenance and private outdoor area
• Kitchen complete with Stainless steel appliances
• Stunning tiles throughout kitchen & dining areas
• Lush carpets in bedrooms and living room
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Secure garage
• Small manicured garden
• Large storage unit
• Plenty of street parking for your guests
Nearby to property:
• Popular café strip
• Floreat Forum
• Henderson Park
• Lords Recreation Centre – Gym and Pool Facilities
• Wembley Community Centre
• Herdsman Lake
• Jolimont Lake
Council Rates: $1492 Per Annum
Water Rates: $1172 Per Annum
Strata Levy: $430 Per Quarter
The perfect opportunity to secure an idyllic villa and have all you need at your fingertips.