90 Todd Avenue COMO WA 6152
Are you looking for a home in a great location with character and charm?
This 3 by 2 home in Como has that and more.
Built in 1950, featuring stunning stain glass windows and doors, high ceilings featuring ceiling detailed roses, beautifully polished original floorboards, and even a fireplace, this property has everything you’ve been looking for in a character home.
The large front garden features a lush grassed area and charming deck on which you can sit, relax and watch the children play. Worried about your family’s safety? With secured lock up gates, you don’t have to be.
Need some extra space for work or play? Then you’ll love the large sun room overlooking the back patio – the perfect area for hobbies such as arts and crafts, a play room, or a work space.
• Stainless glass windows
• Beautifully polished floorboards
• Galley style kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Built in wardrobes
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout living areas
• Large sun room overlooking the outdoor patio, perfect for a play area or work space
• Plenty of outdoor space front and back
• Security gates
• Large driveway
• Charming front deck
• Cute bathroom with black and white chequered tiles
Nearby to property:
• Waterford Plaza
• Meadowvale Shopping Centre
• Victoria Park Central
• Preston Street Restaurant precinct
• Neil McDougall Park
• Moresby Street Reserve
• Kensington Bushland Reserve
• Canning Bridge Train Station
A selection of public and private schools nearby:
• Como Pre-School
• Como Primary School
• Como Secondary College
• Curtin Primary School
• Collier Primary School
• St Pius X Catholic Primary School
• Manning Primary School
• Kensington Secondary School
• South Street Primary School
• Kent Street Senior High School
Character and charm await…